TikTok has a huge community of active users who are showing their talent through short videos. You should know that it has been the best video-sharing platform for many years, and people are constantly making their videos to become famous worldwide.
Recently, TikTok hit a massive milestone of 710+ million active users, and the numbers are still growing like crazy. That means it is the perfect time for you to learn how TikTok works and how to get started with sharing your first video.
- Set Up Your Tiktok Account
Before you begin to create any videos, you must create your TikTok account and set up your profile. To do that, you have to follow the below steps.
- First, you need to download the TikTok application from the google play store or Apple app store.
- When you open the app, you must sign up for an account using your email address, phone number, or other social networking accounts.
- After that, you have to update your profile and bio to let others know more about you.
- Explore The “Discover” And “For You” Pages
Once you are all set, you can visit the “discover” and “for you” pages to explore the content you would like to watch. It’s like other social networking platforms, and you can follow like-minded creators to get an update on their latest content.
You should know these pages will alter automatically to match your interaction history. The TikTok algorithm will learn from your behavior and will feature the best content according to your interest.
- Record Your First Video
If you have joined the TikTok platform for producing content, you should click on the ‘+’ sign, and it will open up the camera. Now you can record your video as you want, and once you are done. You can edit it afterward, plus you can also convert your joincombo.com to grow your fan base.